Donating goods makes a difference
Refugees, foster children, older adults, and families in poverty greatly in benefit from your generosity. Because of you:
- Refugees who arrive in Arizona begin their lives in furnished apartments.
- Foster children who leave their homes with nothing but the clothes on their back can get started in a safe and loving home.
- Older adults on a limited income have the personal hygiene and cleaning supplies that they need to live happily and healthfully.
- Families visiting the food pantry or family resource center might get a bus pass or gas card to help get to a job interview or doctor's appointment.
Items that we are especially in need of
- Gas gift cards
- Gift cards - Grocery stores, Walmart, Target
- Bus passes
- Diapers in all sizes, including pull-ups and wipes
- Adult incontinence supplies
- Bottled water
- Women's personal hygiene products (pads and tampons)
- New sealed personal hygiene items (shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, razors, lotion, sun screen, tooth brush, toothpaste, and floss)
- Non-perishable food
- Kitchen supplies
- New sheets (twin, full, and queen)
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
If you have a question about what we accept, click here to see our wishlist.
Want to host a drive?
Are you a community group looking to host a drive? Our biggest need for bulk items are sheets and diapers. Click here for information on hosting a drive.
Where to donate
In-kind donations can be delivered to any of the following locations. Hours of receiving vary by location, so we recommend calling in advance to schedule a time to deliver your donation.
10201 S. 51st Street, Suite 180, Phoenix, AZ 85044
Contact: Joanna Kitts, 480-396-3795 ext. 121
3443 N. Central Ave, North Rotunda, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Contact: Kerim Abadalecha, 602-248-4400 ext. 119
6303 E. Tanque Verde Road, Suite 101, Tucson, AZ 85715
Contact: Chong Bee Vang, 520-484-4231
For any questions about donating items, please contact Jenny Tatum at 480-396-3795 ext. 118.