What is Arizona Gives Day?
Arizona Gives Day is a single statewide day of giving that has raised $7.4 million for Arizona nonprofits since 2013. Participating nonprofits also receive training, marketing support, and a chance to win a portion of $175,000 in prize money. Arizona Gives Day will take place on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (Arizona Time).
How do I support LSS-SW on Arizona Gives Day?
1. Visit our Arizona Gives Day Page on Tuesday, April 4.
2. Click the blue "Donate Now" button.
3. Choose a suggested amount or create your own. You will have additional options such as making an anonymous gift, and covering the cost of the processing fees.
4. You may choose to continue browsing if you are supporting multiple causes.
5. You will be prompted to create an account. This is for your own convenience and security.
6. After you submit, your gift, you will receive an email verifying that your gift has been submitted. All gifts made before April 4 will be scheduled and processed on April 4.
If you encounter technical issues, call 480-396-3795 ext. 119 to receive technical support.
Can I schedule my gift in advance? When is my card charged?
Yes. When you make a donation via credit card before April 4, you will notice that your gift is automatically scheduled before April 4. This means that your card will be charged on April 4, qualifying your gift for Arizona Gives Day and the incentive prizes.
Where does my gift go? Is it tax-deductible?
Giving through Arizona Gives Day is no different than making a gift directly to LSS-SW through our ownwebsite. 100% of your gift is tax-deductible and goes to LSS-SW. You will receive an acknowledgment letter from LSS-SW to retain for your records. Qualifying gifts of $400 per individual and $800 per couple can be used
toward the tax credit. LSS-SW does pay a customary credit card processing fee and nominal participation fee to the host organization.
Upon payment, you may choose a specific division to direct your gift toward using the Comments Field. Gifts made through fundraiser pages (an individual fundraising for a specific project or program) will go toward that program.
I’d still prefer to give via check directly to LSS-SW. Can I still participate?
We encourage you to give however you are most comfortable. You can mail your checks to our gift processing center at 10201 S. 51st Street, Suite 180 Phoenix, AZ 85044. Although this gift will not count toward our leaderboard standing on the Arizona Gives Day website, we very much appreciate your gift just as much! Please indicate that the gift is toward our Arizona Gives Day campaign in the memo of your check, for our own processing.
Any other questions?
If you have a question during standard business hours, you are welcome to contact us at 480-396-3795 ext. 119 or email@example.com. On Arizona Gives Day, you will also see technical support available on the website that is provided by Arizona Gives Day.