Each year, Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest provides:
- 350,000+ service hours to individuals at home
- Respite for more than 1,000 individuals in need
- Nearly 90,000 meals in Pima County
- Resettlement for more than 1,000 refugees in Maricopa and Pima Counties
- Temporary shelter for homeless women and case management services that help dozens secure housing, employment and education
- Food and vital resources for over 58,000 working poor (SNAP, rent and utility assistance, financial literacy)
- 170+ hours of parenting classes, 12,000 referrals to resources, and 1,500+ books to children under 5
- Loving and caring foster homes for children and adults with developmental disabilities
Family Resource Centers, in collaboration with First Things First, partner with families raising children birth to 5 years old through developmental playgroups, parenting classes and connections to community resources.
Family HOMES brings children and adults with development disabilities home to a place
where emotional and physical needs can be
met with love.