Need a reason to vote? We have a few.
There are 3 easy ways to register to vote in Arizona:
- Online: If you have an Arizona driver's license or and I.D. card, you can register online.
- By Mail: You can print a form here and mail it to your county recorder.
- In Person: Forms are available at 4 LSS-SW locations.
- 10201 S. 51st Street, Suite 180 Phoenix, AZ 85044
- 3443 N Central Ave, North Rotunda, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- 120 N Stone Ave, Suite 220R, Tucson, AZ 85701
- 6303 E. Tanque Verde Rd., # 101,Tucson, AZ 85715
Have other questions about registering to vote? Visit the Secretary of State's Office for more information.
Take the #LSSVOTES photo challenge
1. If you are eligible, make sure that you are registered to vote (using instructions above)
2. Fill out BOTH SIDES of the #LSSVOTES pledge form. Side one is the reason that voting is important to you. Side two is your name, signature, and zip code
3. Snap a photo with your sign and post on social media with the hashtag #lssvotes
Voter Registration Kit
Let us know if you want us to mail you a kit that has posters, stickers, registration forms, and registration guide.
Available for download:
- #LSSVOTES pledge form
- Voter registration guide
- How to register to vote flyer
- Registration and voting FAQ
- Register here sign
- Bulletin or newsletter text