Need a reason to vote? We have a few.
October 10 is the deadline to register for the presidential election
There are 3 easy ways to register to vote in Arizona:
- Online: If you have an Arizona driver's license or and I.D. card, you can register online.
- By Mail: You can print a form here and mail it to your county recorder.
- In Person: Forms are available at 4 LSS-SW locations.
- 10201 S. 51st Street, Suite 180 Phoenix, AZ 85044
- 3443 N Central Ave, North Rotunda, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- 120 N Stone Ave, Suite 220R, Tucson, AZ 85701
- 6303 E. Tanque Verde Rd., # 101,Tucson, AZ 85715
You must be registered by October 10 in order to vote in the general election. Have other questions about registering to vote? Visit the Secretary of State's Office for more information.
Take the #LSSVOTES photo challenge
1. If you are eligible, make sure that you are registered to vote (using instructions above)
2. Fill out BOTH SIDES of the #LSSVOTES pledge form. Side one is the reason that voting is important to you. Side two is your name, signature, and zip code
3. Snap a photo with your sign and post on social media with the hashtag #lssvotes
Voter Registration Kit
Let us know if you want us to mail you a kit that has posters, stickers, registration forms, and registration guide.
Available for download:
- #LSSVOTES pledge form
- Voter registration guide
- How to register to vote flyer
- Registration and voting FAQ
- Register here sign
- Bulletin or newsletter text
Questions? Contact Stephanie Petrilli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-396-3795 ext119.