Hire a Refugee
In your business, you strive for economic competitiveness, workforce development and diversity, and a healthy local economy. That's why hiring a refugee could be the right decision for you.
Top 10 Reasons to Hire Refugees
- Refugees are legal residents, authorized to work and qualified to pass e-Verify.
- Hiring through us can reduce your recruitment cost.
- Refugees have diverse skills and backgrounds. According to your needs, our clients' skills are matched to your vacancies.
- Free to you, we provide interpretation services for interviews and training.
- Potentially receive the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Benefit from high retention rates.
- Language training is available for hires not yet fluent in English.
- As individuals and employees, refugees are adaptable, resilient, and motivated to succeed.
- Hiring refugees increases workplace diversity and demonstrates commitment to corporate citizenship.
- It's good for the economy. Numerous studies have shown that refugees and other immigrants help grow the economy by buying houses, starting businesses, and paying taxes.