What a better way to make the holidays more meaningful than by helping neighbors in need? Honor your friends and family with gifts of compassion.
How does it work?
- Browse the gift catalog to see our current needs.
- Select the gift of your choice, knowing that your gift goes exactly where you choose.
- You will be prompted to provide the contact information of the gift recipient, and can also include a personal message.
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter for your tax-deductible gift.
- The gift recipient will receive a special holiday card celebrating your generous gift.
Is my gift tax deductible?
Yes. Please consult your tax adviser or financial planner as needed.
Does my gift qualify for Arizona's Charitable Tax Credit?
Yes, for more information about the credit, click here. Please consult your tax adviser or financial planner as needed.
When are the special cards shipped?
We will be shipping the cards via the U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail on December 13. Please place your order by then to ensure the cards arrive by Christmas. All orders received after December 13 will take up to 3 business days to process.
Can I pay via check?
Yes, please download this form to include with your check payment. Please mail all checks to our Donation Processing Center at Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest, 10201 S. 51st Street, Suite 180 Phoenix, AZ 85044.
Please contact Joanna Kitts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.396.3795 x 121 with any questions.