Attend this brief informational session if you are interested in becoming a foster parent with Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest. At the orientation you will learn:
- Who are the children in need of homes?
- What are the requirements to be a foster parent or adoptive parent?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of foster or adoptive parents?
- What is the process to become a poster or adoptive parent?
- What supports are available for foster and adoptive parents?
All are welcome to attend. Contact Caren Barrientos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-891-2168 with questions or to RSVP.